6.08.2008

So Long Pal


We have been trying to find a loving home for our dog and today we had a great family come to meet him. They fell in love with him quickly and he was so well behaved. In fact he was so good, that I had to start telling them about some of his not so desirable habits so that they wouldn't be disillusioned. Well after about an hour or so they were ready to take him home. And that was the precise moment that I realized how hard it was going to be for us to see him go. I kid you not, this dog has given me many headaches, he doesn't understand the concept of personal space, and he has driven me pretty crazy, but I was sobbing as they drove away with him. So this is a shout out to our good buddy Tovin. We will really miss you and hope you are very happy. Love you Tovers!!!

4 comments:

The Losee's said...

So sad:( I can't believe he is gone already. I'm sorry.

Erin H said...

I'm glad you were able to find a good home for him and that you were satisfied with the family. I'm sure it was tough saying good-bye. I'm sorry.

Sara said...

Eli was devastated when I gave him the news-he said, "I thought we could bring him to live at our house."

I'm sure it's hard now, but like I said yesterday, this has to be a huge weight lifted off of your shoulders for the move. Honestly, I'll miss him too. What a friendly dog!

Michelle said...

Oh, so sad! So great that you found a good home for him though, seriously.