6.11.2008

Funny Story

THIS IS A POST THAT I WROTE LAST WEEK. I WAS TRYING SO HARD TO GET THE VIDEO TO UPLOAD, BUT THE COMPUTER WON, SO INSTEAD OF THE SUPER FUNNY VIDEO YOU'LL HAVE TO SETTLE FOR THIS SO SO PICTURE.
So yesterday, Jason got home from work around 2pm. He slept from 4-9pm and worked from 10-6am. He came home and slept for an hour and a half. He got up and went to school for the entire day. All I have to say, is how in the world is that possible? Yikes!! I guess when you have to, you do.

So Andrew has forsaken naps which bugs, but on the up side, he gets really tired and goes to bed around 6:45pm. Eat your heart out Erin :) Anyway, so Jason was gone at work and both kids were in bed by 7pm. What's a girl to do? All that free time. I considered getting a babysitter and going running, but that consideration lasted all of about 3 minutes. I enjoyed my night, stayed up entirely too late, but loved it. So time for bed and I realize that I don't really want to sleep alone and my mind starts to think about Amy's post about creepy dudes and self defense....thanks so much for that :) Anyway, I finally fell asleep around 1 and shortly after I heard a bang......scary. But after waking up a little better I realized it was just Andrew kicking his door. After getting him back to bed. I fell asleep and was awakened by Leah wanting a snack. Lovely. I got back to sleep quick and then was awaken by Jason falling into be like a ton of bricks at 6:30am. So now to the funny part. I woke up again at 7:30 cause I heard Leah talking to herself in her bed. I also heard Andrew in his room playing. I thought, how nice that he's playing so nicely and being quiet. So I go to get Leah and this is what I found.


Even though this could have been potentially dangerous I loved every second of it. That's some great sibling love for ya. I'm sure Andrew is seeing all the love and attention Leah is getting so he's deciding that it would be fun to join her as a baby.

2 comments:

Erin H said...

How sweet! I love moments like that. Don't worry I've had a few of those nights were kids are to bed early (9pm), and Jake and I then stay up until 1 or 2 only to have one of the kids wake up constantly throughout the night. Makes me mighty upset. I love alone time with no kids! There are many things I can find to do when kids aren't around!

Eileen said...

HAHA. Amanda used to do this to Frankie and sometimes she would even take him out of the crib. I have a video of her carrying him into the front room of course I freaked but its great to see the love they have for one another...it doesn't always last for long so enjoy :)