5.14.2008

T-Timer a.k.a. Tovin




Time is flying by and we are going to be Californians again very soon. Pretty exciting except for the sad truth that we are going to have living arrangements that can't accommodate our dog Tovin. We would really like to be able to find a loving home for him. He has been a great dog and it will feel so weird not to have him around. We adopted him from the Golden Retriever Rescue almost 4 years ago and they are trying to help us find him a home. If you know anyone who might be interested in having this great guy for a companion please refer them to his bio

5 comments:

Sara said...

You know you're not really moving, right? I'm going to make sure to be very obnoxious outside whenever you have house showings so no one will ever want to buy your house.

Seriously, I hope Tovin finds a good home. He's a great dog.

Jenny Kapp said...

Good luck with the doggy and house selling! Fun and scary!

Amanda said...

Hmmmm....I'll have to talk to Jared about it, but I seriously might be interested. I love Tovan. I would take him in a heart beat. I'm just not sure about what he and Winston would be like together for an extended period of time. Hmmmmm....Do you think he could run with me?

Tiffany & Co. said...

When are you moving? How is the housing market there? I hope it will be easy to sell your house. Too bad about Tovin, he is such a good dog. I'm sure you all will miss him so much. Someone will take him and give him a good home.

Sarah said...

You're coming back to CA? YAY!! What part? Please move to my area, that would be so fun!

Sorry about your dog.. That stinks.