5.09.2008
HELP WANTED
So in efforts to get into shape I agreed to participate in the Ragnar Relay. It's a 180 mile race from Logan to Park City for a 12 member team. I'm a lunatic I know. I seriously didn't think that it would be such a struggle. I was a steady 'worker-outer' before getting pregnant and I tried so hard to stay pretty active during. I thought sure I'd be out for a bit after having her, but yikes my organs still seem to be free floating in there. So anywho I'm calling out to anyone and everyone to help me/join me/take pity on me(what ever you want to call it). I need some motivation and most importantly I'd like to find people to exercise with so I don't slack off. So I'd like to organize a few little exercising groups for a few times a week. If you're interested we can meet and go together. If you're already in amazing shape, just come to inspire me and socialize.
slow paced running day: Tuesdays
bike riding day: Thursdays
a long walk day: Fridays
We can figure out times and a place to me. Let me know if your interested in joining me any of those days. Just think of it as one of those trendy book club things, but better for your booty!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I'm all in! Thursday am I have Bible study, though, and Fridays I'm hoping to make my Clearfield gym day (though I could be coerced into making it Wednesday). I once was in a running group where some moms would stay back and watch kids for 1/2 an hour, the other moms would run and then we switched. Just an idea to make things more calm and to give us less of an excuse (KIDS) not to go.
i'm all over it! let me know!
there is a group of bike riders on Thursday nights in South Weber - so you'll have to join in with us then. All skill levels. We'll go a little later at night to let husbands get home to watch kiddos - but a great group of girls!
I wish I was in Utah permantely to go with you! Sounds like fun. See you in June.
I'm up for the long walk friday, I'm not sure my booty (not to mention my lungs)could handle the running day :)
I'd be good for long walk Friday and possibly the running group once I get good at the long walk!
When I get a bike I would love to bike but I don't know when that will be.
Needing desperately!! I'm in for sure!
I am in for the long walk Fridays and like Erin, I would need to work my way up to the running group. I am also in for the bike ride Thursdays. Let me know. :)
Sounds good- though I am bit of a loner when exercising- especially running. But I do like walking with friends.
By the way- I am interested in painting the park bench and glad that you offered. I wouldn't mind a few details though (actually-quite honestly wondering what exactly the compensation would be- pathetic I know) and I was wondering if you could email or call me. I think we should do a vote as to whether we should paint it yellow or red. :) Since it was painted previous it would be quite the task to get it to stain mode- so paint is better :)
Post a Comment