There has to be a more efficient way to check blogs. I like to check for updates daily but unfortunately not everyone blogs that frequently. I think the 14 day challenge was a tease because now everyone seems to have dropped dead (me included). So in the middle of the night, I devised a simple rating system that tells me what type of blogger you are. That way I'll know how often to check for updates on your blog.
Totally Faithful: An everyday blogger cause it's great for therapy & venting.
Committed and Trying: Every other day because you just can't get to it daily blogger.
Nonchalant: Once a week blogger cause you are out of new things to blog about.
Conditional: Couple times a month or when you do something eventful and take a picture of it.
Neglectful: Totally forgot that you even had a blog blogger. We forgive you, just repent and start blogging.
In creating this rating scale, you may think that I need therapy or have too much time on my hands. Both of which are partially true. I used to come up with all my best ideas and thoughts while in the bathroom, but now my creative ideas are born while I'm nursing Leah in the middle of the night. This is a multipurpose rating scale and can also be used for how often you do 'other' things as well.
8 comments:
lately i've been quite faithful.. but i'm sure i'm not one of the people in question! :)
I'm very impressed that you came up with the names for different bloggers during the middle of the night. I hope your ratings system works well for you! :)
Sweetheart, you really need to be getting just a little more sleep than you are!!! Very clever just the same. I think I vary between all of the types. I love the people who are very faithful though. I check everyone's blogs almost daily!
I am between nonchalant and conditional. And the 14 day challenge wasn't a hoax. I was given a challenge and I delivered. No one is challenging me now.
I'm going to say I'm nonchalant, but working on being lot's better!
I would have to say that I am between committed and nonchalant. I usually get in 3-4 blogs a week.
I'm going with committed. I find it fun and a nice break between everything else going on right now - but I sometimes run out of things to blog about. So there are surely some boring blogs!
Sorry friend, I'm totally nonchalant. I'm lucky if I can come up with something to blog about once a week. My life just isn't that cool.
Uh we will be doing a lot of hanging out before you pack up and leave in August!
Post a Comment