3.18.2008

Freakin' Awesome

I am a huge fan of ALMOST every dance show that exists. There is this show called America's Best Dance Crew. My favorite group is one of the top three, all of which are incredible. I looked for a video that would show my favorite dance they did on Thriller week. Sadly I couldn't find it. Luckily the show is on MTV and they replay everything 400 times, so if you really want to catch it you probably could. I did find this YouTube clip of them on their 3rd week. So Fun!!
Check out The JabbaWockeez

4 comments:

Erin H said...

I love watching these too! I always want to run out and find an adult dance class - so if anyone knows of one or wants to find one with me, I'm up for it! We should head to SL and RDT when you're ready.

Anonymous said...

I like most dance shows too (not a fan with Dancing with the Stars though). I think that Mady and I will have to tune into this one...cool stuff!

jaclyn said...

k i thought i was the only one who watched best dance crew..i love it! fave episode so far was the broad way one! so good! i kinda feel brake skate got dealt a bad card with dream girls!

The Close's Place said...

How amazing is it what they can do on skates. I think those girls are so good too!