As I've gone through my pictures from the passed couple of weeks, I can't help blog about my one and only Andrew. He has so much personality and charm it's impossible to frown when you're around him (unless he's displaying his amazing Academy Award Winning tantrum) in that case, I do a little more than frown :) He is such an individual and Jason and I are so proud of the boy he's becoming. Here are a few pictures to illustrate my point;

1. He has the uncanny ability to pick his nose all while watching his buddy Asher have a panic attack about the fireman's hat his mom just put on him.
2. He puts up no fight and shows no shame when it's laundry day and the pickin's are slim for getting dressed in the morning. (Yes that's burgundy and bright green)

3. He shares his Dad's interest in thrills and adventure. Jason suggested we might need to get one of these ride-on motorcycle arcade games at home.

4. He share's his Mom's love for creating things that only we ourselves can appreciate. This is a one of several rocks that we collected on our morning walk around the circle. We carried them in our pockets all the way home. We decided to paint, glitter, and puffy paint the rocks. They were a beloved toy of Andrews for nearly 2 weeks after.

5. He has such a fashion sense of his own and enjoys getting his picture taken.
We were getting ready for bed last night, hence the pantless wonder, and he decided that he was going to go outside. So he put on his own boots and went to dad to tell him "come on, yes go owside"
3 comments:
I hope one day when I am a mom my son is as cute as yours and that I am as good of a mom as you are!
(Do you like how I am planning on a having a son when I am not even pregnant or near the fact for that matter.)
I love the fireman picture! Andrew is a good looking kid! My, how's he's grown. Love the new look of your blog!
He is just so unbelievably cute! I of course can believe he is so cute coming from you!!!
Love you.
Post a Comment