Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
#1- I've never been a bridesmaid. Maybe I can convince one of my kids to let me be their bridesmaid.
#2- I really like to have clean kitchen. I can go to bed with it dirty, but i can't make it till noon the next day with out cleaning it.
#3- I love to create without directions. Most of you know that I am not very creative or artistically inclined, but I do love to create things. One time I decided to make a quilt for Amanda on her birthday. I made it in 2 days and it turned out not-so-square. She washed it once and had to send it to her mom in pieces so she could put it back together. Hey- I made it with a huge quantity of love.
#4- I appreciate the 80's more than anything. I got a 80's outfit as a white elephant gift and I absolutely loved it. I own 2 pair of leg warmers, and I wear them. In fact, I would feather my hair and put my bangs in a wave if I actually did my hair.
#5- I hate my feet more than anything. I'd love to get transplants.
#6- I can't help but snort when I yawn ad laugh really hard. Jason really loves it.
#7- When I move to California, I will really miss Utah. Just kidding. But I really will miss my wonderful friends.
I'm tagging;
Deidre Zick
Laura Walker
Tiffany Averett
Marcy & Jamie
Amy Losee
Sarah Watford
Aleesha Merrill
1 comment:
Ok. I will do your tag thing. But only when I get back from California. I have a bagillion things to do before I go. Thanks for tagging me! Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment