9.12.2007

Surprise, Surprise!!!



So I've got a funny story that goes along with the news. As most of you know, Jason has gone back to school and is submersed up to his eyebrows. We knew he couldn't go to the appointment because he can't miss class. I decided to call him after my appt. to tell him. I thought he might see it was me calling, sneak out, and answer the call. My call went to voice mail. So I called again when I thought that class was over, still no answer. What a bummer. At 4pm after I had already told half the universe, he called. We got through half the conversation when I realized that he had totally forgotten what was happening today. I said, "Don't you remember what today is?" He sounded totally confused, "It's not your b-day. It's not our anniversary." I finally helped the poor guy out to tell him we were finding out what we were having today. He says, "So, what are we having?" Yea, like I was going to let him off so easy. I made him wait until 8pm that night when he got home from work to find out. Andrew and I filled the closet with pink balloons. We know that the first thing he does when he gets home, is change, so it was perfect.

He was very surprised and I had a fun time teasing him. We are both thrilled to have a girl and really wish that time would hurry up. Andrew is also very excited as you can see in the picture. Well, he's at least excited to have a closet full of balloons to play in.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! We are so excited too. Congrats, congrats, congrats!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! We need to talk soon girl!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Congrats! :)
-Meghan and Tyson