Andrew turned 2 on Monday and has loved all his fun new toys. We celebrated with family while we were in California. He wasn't much for all the attention and singing, but he sure loved the toys. Thanks family for loving our big boy as much as we do. Happy Birthday Andrew!! We love you!
Stace, Happy Birthday to Andrew! I also wanted to tell you we are pregnant-I will be 14 weeks on Friday! How far along are you? We are due on leap year! :)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Andrew. Stacy he is so adorable, I'm so glad you are going to have another beautiful child soon!
Stace,
Happy Birthday to Andrew! I also wanted to tell you we are pregnant-I will be 14 weeks on Friday! How far along are you? We are due on leap year! :)
-Meghan and Tyson
Have I told you how much I miss seeing you? PS Mike is planning on applying at UC Davis for sure. Keep your fingers crossed!
Post a Comment