9.16.2007

Friendship is like peeing your pants....

1. When you are sad -- I will help you plot revenge against the sorry so and so who made you sad.

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused -- I will few and simple words.

7. When you are sick – Just stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh.

9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. 'Why, you may ask? Because you are my friend.

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.


I love my friends and thank them for all the good times and learning times and growing times. I'm a tough person to have as a friend sometimes and I'm so thankful for those who have stuck with me. May you all feel the warmth of my friendship pee in your pants :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh you are my friend, and I'm so glad!!!!