9.01.2013

Andrew's Birthday

To celebrate his birthday Andrew chose to go to six flags. We left Evan behind with Nana.



 It was a great day and we had so much fun.

We also celebrated his actual birthday at home with a bunch of his buddies. We made ninja stars, had a ninja obstacle course and ate lots of ninja food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrew looks absolutely gorgeous! He really is beautiful and very good looking. When I downloaded this picture and displayed him life size on my monitor he took my breath away and his good looks just knocked my socks off. I was sitting there staring at him thinking, "OMG you look good!!". I decided to tighten the crop, adjust the exposure and color balance, sharpen the picture just a tad, and put this gorgeous little beauty on display life size in my bedroom in one of my digital picture displays. When I finally loaded the picture in the display and turned it on for the first time I couldn't believe I had such a good looking beautiful little boy life size in my bedroom. It is awesome!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEicKY5lk15HgJW3aFfJnTw6WZWQr3Dw57N7wDHYipQKO8a0CWFHX7WMnMGxX1mG5nSG55gYiTPh6lVadABkAWG2XMz5eIvG4qNlBpkgTyA1M1imXyo0zCkWkeKHcCOgI2haLiRdpOvzyJ6U/s0/IMG_5694.JPG