| Andrew's Indians team party. Complete with a water fight, pizza, cupcakes, and awards. |
The beginning of the month was full of stuff to do. With the end of school, the end of baseball, teachers gifts, coaches gifts, blah, blah, blah. We had a lot going on. Oh, did I mention my brother also got married the week before school got out? Yeah, very busy.
The wedding was beautiful. Andrew and Leah were the ring bearer and flower girl. They did wonderfully. My brother was so handsome and had a gorgeous bride. The weather was incredibly hot and we almost sweated to death.
As soon as school let out on Friday, we high-tailed it to the mountains. We went to Plumas-Eureka State Park. Gorgeous!! We will definitely go back.
Jason and I celebrated our 3,653rd day of being married. 10 years!!! I'm so happy he is my husband.
We went to Point Reyes National Park and enjoyed some mountain biking, hiking, resting, and eating. Ain't nothing better than that.
| view from our room |
The following week I took off with my two longest time friends with our collective 9 children and went to Sea Ranch. We spent 4 days there and had a blast. It was super exhausting having that many kids to cook and clean up for but the girl time we had at night totally made up for it.
A day after getting home, we packed up again and headed out camping in Pollack Pines and went to Jenkinson Lake in Sly park. Our ward camps out there every year. It was great fun. The lake was beautiful and the company was nice. It was a bit hot for my liking, but we still had fun.
I'm on my second of three sessions of swim lessons for the summer. So far I've done private lessons for 7 friends. I've got 3 more scheduled in the end of July. My kids are loving lessons because they get to swim every day for hours :)
So I think that's it......as if I needed to pack more into 1 month. Phew!!












No comments:
Post a Comment