5.17.2011

This and That

This super cute apron coupled with this


beauty almost makes me want to spend all day in the kitchen. Too bad I don't have any baking talent. I've tried and failed many times. For now I will just admire these super cute turquoise treasures.

In other news, I'm 25 weeks along and feeling good. I am trying to watch what I eat and stay motivated to exercise. I feel good until I have a weigh in at a dr. appt. or when people grab my stomach and say, "Wow, you are HUGE." I remember when I was pregnant with Andrew, I was just barely showing at 6 months. My how the years have changed me. The other day Andrew drew me in his homework next to a house. Guess which one was bigger?


I went for my Glucose test. It has changed since I had Leah. It's no longer drinking a gross orange soda then show up and get your blood drawn. This time I fasted for 8 hours, drank 75g of sugar in a 8oz. bottle of liquid, had three blood draws with in 2 hours, sat in the waiting room all jittery and whacked out. Ugh, it was terrible!

Other than that, we are experiencing some serious global warming. One week we almost hit the 90's and this week we've got 3 days of straight down pour. Kinda rough on the garden, but not too shabby for a pregnant gal.

3 more weeks of school, work, and baseball. Have to admit I can't wait to wake up and just hang out around the house.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You look adorable!!

Tiffany & Co. said...

You look great! All belly!

Unknown said...

You look great sister!! Love you.

Jeni said...

You honestly look awesome. So skinny with a little round belly. I'm so excited for you. Can I come see you before your life gets too crazy and you have 3 kids?