3.22.2011

Spring is in the Air

Yeah..... right.
Yesterday on our way home from dinner, we got caught in this crazy hail storm. It was hitting the car windshield so hard I was a little worried that it might bust the window.

We came home and found a Winter Wonderland. The kids loved playing in it.

The dogs enjoyed their dog food slush dinner.


Not so springy.

This weekend we had this crazy storm with really high winds of 40-50mph. I slept about 5 minutes all night long. I was convinced that the roof was going to rip right off the house. I started making rescue plans after the inevitable roof ripping. Jason thought I was crazy but honestly being in the wind at the top of this mountain I live on is scary.

It's a little hard to start thinking veggie garden and t-ball games when there is hail on the ground.

2 comments:

Jessica Mason said...

I feel your pain :)

Tiffany & Co. said...

Reminds of the South Weber wind. Hated living there for that very reason. There's something so unpredictable about the wind!