2.22.2011

yeah for me

pro·duc·tive

adj \prə-ˈdək-tiv, prō-\

Definition of PRODUCTIVE

1: having the quality or power of producing especially in abundance
2: effective in bringing about
3 : yielding results, benefits, or profits


Seriously you may question my judgment for a "bloggable" topic but really I have had a major breakthrough. My last few posts have been whiny and complainy as to my pregnant and sick condition. Today I was reintroduced to my old friend Productivity.

Ask my husband, it has been three full months since I have really cleaned, cooked from scratch, organized, or done anything that could be considered semi-helpful around the house.

Well a new leaf has been turned. I haven't had to take my daytime medicine in about a week. And to celebrate I would like to log my productivity.

1. folded and put away 4 loads of laundry.
2. cooked a dinner from scratch
3. organized the pantry
4. watered and fed the poor neglected indoor plants
5. vacuumed (my most dreaded chore)
6. loaded, ran, and unloaded the dishwasher
7. un-valentined the house
8. washed the 2 dirtiest windows inside and out
9. cleaned the kitchen
10. made my vt appointments for the week.
11. Finished Leah's birthday video
12. bathed and played dress up with the kids


Not bad huh? This should make my hubs very happy when he gets home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. That's probably all I get done in one week and I'm not even sick or pregnant. Way to go. You probably feel so good to get so much done.

Ok enough of this phone tag. We are back from vacation and I would love to talk to you. When is a good time to call? Email me when you are available so we can actually talk! Love you.

Amanda said...

Yay for productivity! I'm just glad to hear you're feeling well enough to be productive. Three cheers!