The 1st week of August, we headed out to the coast to enjoy some time without internet or cell reception and get in some good quality time with our friends. No complaints. We had excellent weather, happy and entertained children, and well behaved pups.
We got in some good beach time

tide pools and what Andrew likes to call mountain climbing


We are so grateful for good friends. These boys are like bread and butter.
With in 24 hours of coming home from Sea Ranch we unpacked, laundered, and repacked to enjoy some time down in Santa Cruz. So happy J's sister invited us down. What a wonderful time we had. Each morning I took the dogs for a walk down on the beach with my 14 year old niece. The beach was empty and so gorgeous. We collected shells and sea glass along our way. So fun. In fact, we had such a good time I think I only have a few pics to show for
As you can see, my kids hate camping :)

gorgeous campsite on the bluff overlooking the ocean.
As you can see, my kids hate camping :)

gorgeous campsite on the bluff overlooking the ocean.

1 comment:
I love the jungle hike!!
Post a Comment