congrats on Jason's raise and promo at work that is awesome. It's always nice when that happens and more income rolls in. You are a snowboarder! never knew...that is so great that you guys went together. I am getting soooo stuffy in my little house with no outdoor time and a newborn that keeps my home alot of the time. I need fresh air or just some time with mother nature...it seriously does make a difference. It lifts my spirits....utah is too dang cold right now!
1 comment:
congrats on Jason's raise and promo at work that is awesome. It's always nice when that happens and more income rolls in. You are a snowboarder! never knew...that is so great that you guys went together. I am getting soooo stuffy in my little house with no outdoor time and a newborn that keeps my home alot of the time. I need fresh air or just some time with mother nature...it seriously does make a difference. It lifts my spirits....utah is too dang cold right now!
Post a Comment