10.01.2009

Same Difference, right?

So last week I took my kids to the free health and safety fair in Loomis. The kids loved it. Free train rides and free healthy snacks. They got to meet firemen, policemen, fire rangers, paramedics, and police dogs and walk through their rescue vehicles. Very cool. They also had some "do-it-yourself" face painting with these cool pens.

Exhibit A

Andrew is a Super Hero. (Don't be jealous of my skills :)

Leah made hers on her own. I tried to help but she wasn't havin' it.



Fast forward to the present day. We had basically just sat down for a snack when Leah went running into the other room. Sounded suspicious so I followed her and found this


The way I see it, I can either draw a matching line on the other side and call her Lee or I can stop blogging about it and start Googling ways to remove permanent sharpie.


Note to self: no more face painting pens!
Happy October!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Yep, it was a bit too quiet the other day when I found Kate with my mascara. She actually did a very good job putting it on. I think a little mustache would be awesome!

Happy Belated Birthday!