Henry is the sweetie pie. He's shorter and fatter.He is obedient and mellow (for a puppy).
Oliver is the leader. He is always in the mood to wrestle. He's taller and leaner.
Henry and Oliver were one of my many surprises for my 30th this passed week.
Jason arranged it all with the help of my sis. So sneaky!!
Although I know we have just doubled the chaos and craziness in our house, it's totally worth it.
They are the sweetest pups ever. They sleep well and are doing pretty good with all the potty training. They get along well with the kids.
So I guess needless to say I'll be buried in this for the next week or so.
Once I get the pics from all my b-day fun, I'll post those.
2 comments:
You are one brave soul! I can't believe you have two puppies. They are so cute. Good luck with the potty training!
Dear Drew Drew,
OH HOW CUTE!! I really wish I could have Oliver, but I want to have my pup instead. Love, Asher
Post a Comment