I don't know why it bothers me to have the same post up for too long.
*April came and went. She was here for a month and we played hard and had a lot of good laughs and tears :) This picture is not really our best look per say, but we laughed for hours over this one.

*I'm now in my second session of teaching private lessons. It's worked out great having Leah nap while I teach and having a few extra bucks for the summers activities.
*My mom brought over hundreds of different starts from her gorgeous yard and we've now "greened" my wrap around deck. It feels so homey now, I love it.
*While pulling around the "firehose" to water the plants, I threw out my back and have missed a week of the gym. Ouch & Grrr!!
*I've been working on a movie for our Family Reunion next month. There are probably thousands of pictures and 30 years of video that I've been through so far. It's coming together and will be a great relief to complete. J's grandparents had 5 children and each of them had around 5 children, and each of them have on average 4 children. It's a big family, should be a fun reunion.
*We signed Drew up for his first organized sport which word of mouth tells me that it's usually quite unorganized. Regardless, we are looking forward to it. He'll do t-ball and then soccer. It feels like a right of passage as a parent :) Jason is really excited and has cleared his schedule to be there. They've been practicing IN the house, as it has been quite toasty outside.
*Lastly, I can finally put these sorry excuse for pig tails in Leah's hair. It's so cute, I can hardly stand it. Yet another right of passage :) You might have to squint your eyes to see them as there isn't much hair in the pigtails.
1 comment:
Oh, I miss those days when Maya had just barely enough hair to pull into pig tails. That has got to be the cutest thing ever! Good luck with t-ball. That was torture for me to sit through. Soccer's a little more fun.
Post a Comment