While we were there dipping our feet in the water, I quickly realized a few things;
Either;
Fashion is what ever you put on and feel good about
or
Not everyone has a mirror at their house
I decided to put together my top ten outfit list except I only got 4 pictures, so please enjoy my top 4 list.
#4 This picture does not do his outfit justice.
Long, TIGHT, black pants, with a belt-like thing that looks ALOT like undies.
Now this is a bold fashion move for a swimsuit. And no, this wasn't a wet suit. More like excellently tight sweat pants.
#3: This fashion forward guy is just lost. Venice beach is further south and many of his muscle buddies are down there cruising the streets just like this. Maybe he wasn't feeling very unique there. I especially like that he is planning ahead for the distance he plans to walk in this get-up. Please note the fully dressed people all around him.
#2: Wowsers!! Hope he applied sunscreen With this fashion the fanny-pack is a must!! Where else would he put his keys?
#1 After taking all these pictures and laughing so hard my stomach hurt, I looked down and realized that my son is really fashion savvy.
With all respect to these individuals, I'm sure they got dressed in the morning, hoping to have someone like me appreciate their taste in fashion.
2 comments:
I think it is the style now to be able to wear what ever you want. For some reason I just can't get away with it... I keep looking in the mirror before I leave the house.
Thank goodness for the fanny pack and all that it covered!
Post a Comment