You two are so cute--congrats!
Are you sure Jason didn't LOOSE 50 lbs of hair?
I can't believe how curly Jasons hair was. Congrats!
Happy anniversary!!! I'm sorry that my babe decided to pop out of me way early... I was really looking forward to uninterrupted and alone girl time with you. Once I get back from Utah though, let's get together!!! I'll email you!
Congrats! A week late, but still....you guys look like young kids in that first photo! Cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You two are so cute--congrats!
Are you sure Jason didn't LOOSE 50 lbs of hair?
I can't believe how curly Jasons hair was. Congrats!
Happy anniversary!!! I'm sorry that my babe decided to pop out of me way early... I was really looking forward to uninterrupted and alone girl time with you. Once I get back from Utah though, let's get together!!! I'll email you!
Congrats! A week late, but still....you guys look like young kids in that first photo! Cute.
Post a Comment