
So in the last few weeks
1. Lu started walking. Really it's like a 75/25 thing. While walking is interesting, it's so much slower.
2. My Grandma's passing anniversary came and went. That's why I've had pics of her all month on my title. She was my best....everything. Love her, miss her, and really wish she were closer.
3. Decided on a new preschool for next year :) And it's not the one with all the drama and chaos attached.
4. Got an offer on our UT house.
5. Held our breath and prayed for weeks that everything would stick.
All the while we have;
6. Found a house lovingly referred to as the "house on the hill"
7. Gone to see the house
8. Fell in love with the house
9. Hoped to have the house
So a ton has changed in just a little bit. Very exciting, very nerve racking.
House buying is so sensitive that it's like early in a pregnancy when you don't want to tell too many people in case things become complicated. No I'm not pregnant, but I have wanted to wait until we are further along in the process before spilling the news.
So I'll keep you updated as I learn more. It's crazy to think that we are finally at this stage. I can hardly wrap my head around it. Maybe I won't try, maybe I'll just let it sink in bit by bit.
4 comments:
Oh I hope your house sells! Take the offer! just kidding...do what is right. My friend had a house in Lehi they have been trying to sell for a year or more since they moved to Tennessee...and they finally sold it the other day...so miracles do happen.....
WOW! That's such great news. How exciting. I hope you are able to sell your Utah house. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Fun news! I can't believe your little girl is that old! Good luck with the house. It'll be weird to have someone else live there.
Stac,
Kevin and I were wondering if you had any pics of the new house or an mls listing. We're dying to see it since dad sent out that email.
Post a Comment