3.11.2009

Me thinks it's time to go back


May I call your attention to my hair?

I think I am going back to being a blond. They say it takes a long time to recognize yourself as a brunette. I think I seriously forget that I'm no longer a blondy. So I suppose there is no use in delaying the inevitable. I'll just go back and save myself the brain confusion.

So UT here I come. After all I still only trust one girl with my hair and she happens to live in SLC. Anyone up for lunch?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! When are you coming woman?

Marcy and Jaime said...

when are you going?
~jaime

Jeni said...

You're so totally a blonde. Go back to blonde. And go to Utah cause it's so much cheaper there.

Anonymous said...

Um, ALWAYS! When you coming??

Nicole said...

I am totally up for a lunch. Just tell me you'll be here before April 22nd. Also I heard you finally sold your house so congratulations. Although I was secretly hoping you would have to just move back. I know it must feel good to have to stop paying a mortgage for a house you're not using.

jaclyn said...

pistol pete's sounds yum!

Anonymous said...

Seriously I have tried several times to go brunette and it never ever ever works. I end up back at the salon a day later having blonde added back to my hair! Go back to blonde! :)

Brooke Shreeve said...

I would love to visit when you come. When are you coming to Utah?

Erin H said...

Coming all the way to Utah for a hairdo? Lucky girl! Let me know when you're here, would love to visit!