2.07.2009

Fun With My Sister



We had an amazing day today with my sister Marcy. She was so nice to give up her Saturday to spend the day with us at Fairytale Town in Sacramento. We spent the morning with the Old Lady Who Lived in the Shoe and Jack and the Beanstalk, along with about 4 million others since apparently, it was Museum Day. A whole day of free admission to all museum in Sacramento. What are the chances? It actually wasn't terrible. Good company I suppose :)
As long as Leah had her ongoing buffet of snacks, she was a great sport.
Andrew had a blast sprinting from one Fairytale to the next. I held him a few times just to make sure he would stay in one place for longer than 30 seconds.

Since it was free day, we decided to walk across the street to enjoy the normally 9 bucks-a-pop zoo. We cruised by the giraffes, monkeys, and this really rare creature atop this man's head. What in the world?? You might want to click on the picture to enlarge it, so you can explain it to me. So strange!!


We finished the afternoon with a delicious lunch, some bike riding in the court, and some impromptu tap dancing on my sister's hardwood floors. Ahhh, I love my sister!! What a gal.

3 comments:

Marcy and Jaime said...

What a blast! Love you too sissy!! I believe it was a skunk or squirrel on that mans head...by the way!!

jaclyn said...

your not coming to utah anytime soon are ya? i have something for leah, thought i could stuff it in a certain envelope...but no! i'll have to figure something else out :(

Marie said...

I love Fairytale Town...and Funderland! We'll have to pack it into our week when we come in April!