9.02.2008

Time is a Passin'



Seems crazy that time is traveling so fast that all of a sudden my newborn is sitting up and the next that my son is going to preschool. It's weird to experience so many emotions at once. I am so excited to see Leah developing and growing just as she should and it put the hugest smile on my face watching Andrew listen to the teacher and participate, it's just that it seems to have crept up on me. Like when did I all of a sudden get two kids?
I'm just enjoying these moments knowing that tomorrow they'll probably both "challenge" me to my limits. There is nothing sweeter than being a mother and watching them accomplish so much.

12 comments:

Amy said...

Ditto!

Diana said...

Amen! I'm missin my VT:) It's good to see you all settled in. Did you get Andrew enrolled at the same preschool that you attended?

Unknown said...

Wow. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I got your message the other day! Thanks for thinking of me. I'm so lucky to be your friend.

Jeni said...

Crazy that you have a kid old enough to go to preschool, what is my problem?? I remember when he was born, wasn't that like last year? (It seems like it was) Time flies when you're having fun.

Brooke Shreeve said...

Cute pictures. Watch out before you know it Leah will be in pre-school. Have you watched your new movie yet???

Tiffany & Co. said...

I seriously can't believe Andrew is so big! Yep, time flies!

Nicole said...

I can't believe Andrew is in preschool. He is only a few months older than Tate and Tia and I cannot picture them in preschool. Andrew must be a whole lot more mature.

Mindy and Marty said...

loving the new background looks like you guys are enjoying out there in cali! i wanted to go to the park the other day and call ya up...whoops,

such a cute picture of your kiddos on your setting! precious!

Michelle said...

So cute. It's fun to see them enter each new little stage in life!
By the way, tell me you watched Prison Break! I don't think I really know anyone else who does, so I'm curious to see what you thought about it.

The Zick's said...

I know how you feel. On my way to work today Adam text me to say that Mason took 3 steps by himself. They just grow up too fast!!!

Erin H said...

How is Andrew liking preschool? Isaac won't go for another year.

Marie said...

Leah is such a cute chubby bubby. I can't wait for Walter to sit up on his own....so fun!