Yesterday we had a last little get together with extended family. I have really enjoyed growing closer to Jay's cousins and aunts & uncles. This is one of the difficult things about leaving.
Love you guys and I will miss our cousins nights full of eating, watching, playing, and laughing.
3 comments:
It's hard to say goodbye! I'm so glad we got together for a bit last week. Even though we didn't get to see each other much, I'm still going to miss you so much. I'm excited for the adventures that await you! Call me when you get settled so we can chat. Love you!
When was this? Thanks for the invite:)I think I really am the hated one in the family. No one cared when I left and probably less when I came back:(
Oh we will miss you! Thanks for always letting us crash your house!
Post a Comment