The bike that Andrew got last Christmas has been sitting in his room forever. He always makes an effort to ride it, but with no avail. This weekend, we gave it another shot, and what do ya know, he's riding it. Of course, there are a few conditions: Some one has to give him a push to start, walk with him to be sure he doesn't run into the wall, and finally keep him off the death trap carpet that ruins his flow.
2 comments:
You're the coolest mom because you let your child ride his bike in the house! He's one lucky boy. PS so glad I wasn't doing the marathon. Over 300 people were in the hospital, 1 person even died. No thank you.
Stacey, It's Kelly (Jibson)! I found your blog by seeing April's comment on Marie's blog! Yea!
You are a mom! a FUN mom and about to be again!!! I'm so happy for you. You look GREAT and your little guy is adorable!
visit our blog:
http://ryansouthwell.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment