
My Mom bought this toy for Andrew yesterday. It's designed for children 8+. Andrew is 2. This is not the first time that Nana has treated Andrew like a child genius buying him toys not necessarily meant for kids his age (hence the bike at a year old). I reluctantly agreed to put it together carefully unwrapping everything, knowing I might have to repackage it for another 6 years. About 3 hours later, we have Marble Mania. Andrew was so enthralled with it that he played with it till the second he had to go to bed. He woke up about 50 minutes earlier than normal this morning and found his beloved toy with out delay. Who knows maybe my kid takes after his Mom and is really 'mature' for his age :)
Oh, I gotta go. He just broke it.
1 comment:
Oh Stace...he's a child genius no doubt.
Post a Comment