We were ready early on Sunday for church, so of course I made the boys sit down for a little photo shoot. At first they resisted, but I threatened professional pictures at JcPenneys, and they quickly complied. It will be so nice to have a girl around to appreciate photo shoots with me :)
3 comments:
L-O-V-E the bangs! Love. Love. Love them! You look so beautiful. Uh I have called you twice within a week! Are you alive and ok? I hope your birthday was fabulous, know that I am thinking about you! Miss you friend.
Stacy-
This is Sarah Webb, do you remember me? I found your blog through the Wiest's (my sister is Hilary), just surfing around... Hey I know this girl! Where are you living? Adorable family. Congrats on #2. Come check out my little fam too.
swatford.blogspot.com
Hi Stacy!
It's Tiffany Averett--I clicked on your blog from the Zick's blog. Congratulations on your second pregnancy, I hope you're not too miserable like the first one! I love your blog, it's a great way to keep in touch with people. Mine is www.tiffanyaverett.blogspot.com
Hope you're doing well, stay in touch.
-Tiffany
Post a Comment