8.16.2007

Yeah for Us!!!



First off, Jason & I would like to announce that number 2 is on its way. We'll find out next month what we're having and you'll be the first to find out. It's been a hard couple of months for us all. I've been pretty sick which is tough on everyone. But I do think that Andrew has enjoyed being in his pj's all day watching endless cartoons. We're hopefully out of the tough stage and looking forward to being productive once again. It's times like these when I wish my mom was closer. I have had a good amount of support and appreciate my friends a lot. We're very excited to welcome a new member of the family and think that Andrew will be an awesome big brother.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, you are such a cute family!!!! You are one of the best moms I know. I can't wait for you to have another babus!

Anonymous said...

OMG Stacy congratulations!! I miss you guys so much. I love you!!!!

miss H Wiest said...

Hi Stacy, you probably don't remember meeting me, but I'm Hilary (Webb) from Loomis, Brian Wiest's wife, Trenton's boss from the pool, and I'm a year behind Travis. Yes, I stalk blogs and look at others ideas and cute families. We are excited for you guys, 2 kids will be so much fun and work at the same time, but it's so worth it right!? You'll have to let me know how that goes. Congrats! come check out our blog