So Andrew and I enjoyed some more time at home in California while Jason slaved away at work and studying for his midterms. Within the first few hours we were there I called up my family and we got in the pool. I guess I'd forgotten how toasty the summers are there. Andrew is such a swimmer. No fear at all. For those of you wondering, that handsome guy is Trenton who just graduated from High School and is already attending his first classes at AR. My sister is teaching elementary and highschool age children to dance, sing and act. My mom (she's behind the hat) is busy being a great Nana to Andrew doating (sp?) over his every move. And we were only missing Travis who is still in SoCal in school and working.
6.25.2007
Going Back to Cali...
So Andrew and I enjoyed some more time at home in California while Jason slaved away at work and studying for his midterms. Within the first few hours we were there I called up my family and we got in the pool. I guess I'd forgotten how toasty the summers are there. Andrew is such a swimmer. No fear at all. For those of you wondering, that handsome guy is Trenton who just graduated from High School and is already attending his first classes at AR. My sister is teaching elementary and highschool age children to dance, sing and act. My mom (she's behind the hat) is busy being a great Nana to Andrew doating (sp?) over his every move. And we were only missing Travis who is still in SoCal in school and working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment