So as many of you might know we have been super busy for the past little bit. Andrew and I spent the last two weeks in Thousand Oaks, California taking care of my niece and nephew Samantha and Tree while their parents were in Europe. Well the truth is, they were actually taking care of themselves, they were the most responsible 10 and 12 year old you'd ever meet. We did so many fun things. My mom came out and we went to Disneyland and California Adventure. We were able to get in free because of my sister-inlaw's sweet connections. I met my brother in Santa Monica and we had some ghetto pier food. We had fun and I was so glad to see him. April came in to town and we went to the beach and the zoo in Santa Barbara. All in all, I LOVED being in the sun, it was such a nice shift from the snow I left in Utah. What I loved even more was coming home to Jason and a beautifully cleaned and organized house with flowers and the grocery shopping done. That man definately knows the way to my heart. We were home for 3 fun filled days of HOA chaos before we headed out to Northern California. We are spending a few days in Sea Ranch, far from the reach of cell phones and internet.
5.04.2007
Oh how to summarize??
So as many of you might know we have been super busy for the past little bit. Andrew and I spent the last two weeks in Thousand Oaks, California taking care of my niece and nephew Samantha and Tree while their parents were in Europe. Well the truth is, they were actually taking care of themselves, they were the most responsible 10 and 12 year old you'd ever meet. We did so many fun things. My mom came out and we went to Disneyland and California Adventure. We were able to get in free because of my sister-inlaw's sweet connections. I met my brother in Santa Monica and we had some ghetto pier food. We had fun and I was so glad to see him. April came in to town and we went to the beach and the zoo in Santa Barbara. All in all, I LOVED being in the sun, it was such a nice shift from the snow I left in Utah. What I loved even more was coming home to Jason and a beautifully cleaned and organized house with flowers and the grocery shopping done. That man definately knows the way to my heart. We were home for 3 fun filled days of HOA chaos before we headed out to Northern California. We are spending a few days in Sea Ranch, far from the reach of cell phones and internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks like your trips were a blast! How nice to get away! Guess what we will be in Utah for the whole month of July! YAY! We will be able to hang out! YAY!
It looks like your trips were a blast! How nice to get away! Guess what we will be in Utah for the whole month of July! YAY! We will be able to hang out! YAY!
Those kids (the 10 and 12 year old) sounds really GREAT. Where can I get some of those??? Haha. You're the best. You made your trip sound fabulous even if you were DYING to get out of here. We love you forever for your huge sacrifice!!!
Post a Comment