I hope no one is offended by this cute little toosh. But in all seriousness, we just wanted everyone to know how thankful we are for our families. On this particular holiday we feel so much peace in knowing our place in this world. We hope that each of you gains what you seek. We think of you often, pray for you always, and love you every second of everyday.
6 comments:
And what a cute keester it is :) Great site! Love it! Love you guys...
Great idea. I am looking forward to visiting your Blog often. Your
picture of Andrew is wonderful.
Love you and miss you alot.
Dad
I love the pic Stacy! I can't believe how big Andrew is getting. I am looking forward to more pics to come. I will have to let my mom and dad know about your blog as well. I love you all!
Gina
HELLO FRIEND! I've been thinking about you lately. I hope all is well. We need to talk soon! Love you.
Laura
This is the perfect picture to use in his high school yearbook :)
Love the pic!
Post a Comment